4/30/09

Enjoy Some Handmade Love!

I love handmade!
I'm sorry but in the world today too many things are not made to last and end up in landfills.
There are so many reasons to buy handmade! The love and time alone that goes into each crafter's piece speaks for itself. Many handmade artists will never be paid for their time crafting the item but when you are passionate about what you do, it is worth every hour put into it.
Etsy is a "one stop shop" from crafters all over the world. Yes, I said WORLD. The talent displayed by these crafters is simply unbelievable to put it short and sweet.
One of the beauties of a handmade shop is that if you don't see exactly what you want, maybe style, size, or color, you can request what you have in mind. How neat is that?
I am going to be putting a few shops in on my sidebar so take a peek-see. You will become an instant fan, I guarantee it.
Have a blessed day!

No comments: